Step Inside the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before you head out on the roads of Tempe or Mesa.
Range Rover Interior Features
The 2020 Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, and since many models are offered with either a short or a long wheelbase, you’ll have plenty of options to consider. However, we think you’ll be satisfied no matter which trim level you end up with.
Don’t just take our word for it! Check out the standard Range Rover interior feature suite:
- Grained Leather Seats
- 16-way Heated front seats
- InControl® 10″ Touch Pro Duo™
- Three-zone Climate Control
- 380-Watt, 13-Speaker Meridian™ Sound System
- InControl® Remote and Protect™
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
- Front and Rear Parking Aid with Rear View Camera
- Powered Gesture Tailgate
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View Mirror
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- Navigation Pro
- USB sockets / 12V power sockets
- All Terrain Info Center
- Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
This is only the baseline. If you decide to upgrade with one of the range-topping trims, you’ll encounter a whole new world of automotive luxury and convenience. Available features include:
- 24-Way Heated and Cooled ‘Hot-Stone’ Massage Front Seats
- Executive Class Power Recline Comfort-Plus Heated and Cooled Rear Seats
- Quilted and Perforated Semi-Aniline Leather Seats
- Perforated Leather Headlining
- Head-up Display
- 1700-watt, 19-speaker Meridian™ Signature Sound System
- 360⁰ Parking Aid
- Four-zone Climate Control with Cabin Air Ionization
- Refrigerated storage compartments
- And much, much more.
For a complete list of what to expect from your favorite Range Rover SUV’s interior, visit us at Land Rover Chandler or contact our sales team at 855-547-7657.
Understanding the Range Rover Capacity & Dimensions
With the Range Rover interior dimensions, every passenger in your cabin will have the space to spread out and enjoy themselves. This celebrated luxury SUV seats either five passengers or four, if you opt for 2nd-row captain’s chairs. What’s more, the Range Rover mpg makes this luxury SUV a practical choice for the region’s most adventurous drivers.
Ready to take a closer look? Choose between the standard wheelbase or the long version, and help the whole family experience the Gilbert area like never before:
- Range Rover Interior Dimensions – Standard Wheelbase
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 39.5 in. / 39.4 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 60.9 in. / 59 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 39.1 in. / 39.3 in.
- Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row) – 31.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Behind 1st Row) – 68.6 cubic feet
- Range Rover Interior Dimensions – Long Wheelbase
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 39.5 in. / 39.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 60.9 in. / 59.3 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 39.1 in. / 46.8 in.
- Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row) – 31.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (Behind 1st Row) – 75.6 cubic feet
It’s important to point out that plug-in hybrid Range Rover models offer slightly different measurements! The difference is especially noticeable in the cargo area, where you’ll have 28.3 cubic feet behind the rear seats and up to 65.1 cubic feet when the rear seats are flat.
See the New Range Rover Interior in Person!
We’ve done our best, but when it comes to the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior, no amount of written description can give an accurate impression. If you like what you’ve seen so far, you’ll love what you find when you check out our new Range Rover inventory and schedule a test drive near Phoenix.
Hoping to secure your favorite features for less? Don’t wait to check out our current Land Rover finance offers and lease deals.
More About Land Rover Model Features
We’ve all heard just how resilient and tough the iconic Range Rover is for the Phoenix area, but what about the 2020 Range Rover MPG? Just how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? You might be surprised to know that the latest models can generate up to 24 mpg in combined city/highway…
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before…
If you’ve been daydreaming about purchasing a new luxury vehicle, you’re probably considering a new Range Rover. The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, with pricing options from $90,900 MSRP, for the base model, to $209,500 MSRP, for the top-of-the-line SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase model. Of course, the celebrated…
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is guaranteed to please the Phoenix region’s most demanding drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. With advanced technology features, thoughtful design elements, and luxurious finishing touches, this remarkably spacious compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives. Learn More View Inventory…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find…