How Much Does a New Range Rover Cost?
How much you pay for your new Land Rover depends on which trim you ultimately choose. The Range Rover price list starts at around $43,300 MSRP for the base model of the new Range Rover Evoque, and goes up to $211,000 MSRP for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. When you pay a higher Land Rover price, you will secure a vehicle that is loaded with all the latest features and performance to make your drive around Phoenix more enjoyable.
When you factor in the amount of luxurious features you receive, the Range Rover cost is more than reasonable. Regardless of whether you choose the Evoque or the performance centric Range Rover Sport, you will not be disappointed with your next Range Rover SUV.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover
Even the entry level Range Rover is a luxurious and technologically advanced vehicle. Just some of the features include a Meridian™ Sound System for high quality sounds while driving around Gilbert, driver assist, InControl® in-car infotainment, and Rear Executive Class Seats. The overall Range Rover price will increase as you choose higher trims; however, even the base model includes many exciting features as standard. Let’s go over some of the prices for the classic Range Rover trims:
- New Range Rover – From $92,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Westminster Edition – From $103,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Westminster Edition Long Wheelbase – From $117,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography – From $144,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $151,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $179,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition – From $183,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $211,000 MSRP*
2022 Range Rover Sport
The 2022 Range Rover Sport is performance centric. It has a sporty design and powerful engines with class-leading performance. There are seven trims to choose from on this model. Let’s check out the trims available on the Range Rover Sport:
- New Range Rover Sport SE – From $69,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition – From $78,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HST – From $84,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $87,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $98,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR – From $115,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR Carbon Edition – From $130,000 MSRP*
2021 Range Rover Velar
The technologically advanced 2021 Range Rover Velar is an SUV that includes the latest in both style and performance. The class-leading features of the Velar will elevate your drive around Tempe. Let’s check out the costs of the Range Rover Velar trims:
- New Range Rover Velar S – From $56,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $76,900 MSRP*
2021 Range Rover Evoque
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque leads its class in luxury and performance. Enjoy a powerful engine, a sporty design, and beautiful interior accents, including the Touch Pro™ infotainment system. These are the Range Rover Evoque trim levels:
- New Range Rover Evoque S – From $43,300 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque SE – From $48,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – $44,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – $49,600 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – $53,400 MSRP*
Stop By Land Rover Chandler and Drive Away With Your New Range Rover!
So, now that you know how much a Range Rover costs, you may be ready to stop by Land Rover Chandler and see these trims for yourself. You can schedule a test drive around Chandler and see first-hand how the Range Rover stands out from the rest. If you have any questions regarding Land Rover price points, contact us anytime!
More from Land Rover Chandler
What’s the difference between “Land Rover” and “Range Rover”? Land Rover is a brand, and the Range Rover is a specific Land Rover SUV. There is a further distinction between the specific Range Rover model and the Range Rover lineup (also known as the “Range Rover family”). The Range Rover lineup consists of four models:…
Land Rover offers many of their vehicles with a vast suite of eye-catching paint colors, and the 2021 Range Rover Velar is no exception! Whether you’re shopping for a model on our lot or you’d prefer to order a new model and have it delivered to our dealership, our guide to the Range Rover Velar…
The 2022 Range Rover Sport towing capacity tops out at 7,716 pounds, but how much can the Range Rover Sport tow with your preferred engine? In fact, when properly equipped, almost every configuration can reach the upper limit! We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the lineup before you move forward, and…