How Much Is a Range Rover in 2020?
If you’ve been daydreaming about purchasing a new luxury vehicle, you’re probably considering a new Range Rover. The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, with pricing options from $90,900 MSRP, for the base model, to $209,500 MSRP, for the top-of-the-line SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase model.
Of course, the celebrated Land Rover Range Rover is just one of many exciting Range Rover models that we offer! If you’d like to get the best price on your next luxury SUV, you’ll also want to consider the Range Rover Evoque, the Range Rover Velar, and the Range Rover Sport! We’ve broken down everything you need to know, below!
2020 Land Rover Range Rover
The flagship Land Rover model is the Land Rover Range Rover, which is renowned for offering the highest level of luxury. The 2020 Range Rover includes ultra-refined touches such as InControl® Touch Pro Duo, in-car infotainment, available Rear Executive Class Seats, and a Meridian™ Sound System to make those drives around Tempe even more enjoyable. Unlike the other models listed here, the Range Rover also features long wheelbase options for extra legroom in the second row.
Get the Range Rover price for each trim, here:
- Range Rover – From $90,900 MSRP
- Range Rover P400 HSE – From $95,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE – From $105,950 MSRP
- Range Rover P525 HSE Long Wheelbase – From $109,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography – From $130,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $150,300 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $178,500 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $209,500 MSRP
Check out the Land Rover Range Rover interior to learn more about what it’s offering!
2020 Range Rover Evoque
The Range Rover Evoque is the most affordable in the lineup. The Evoque offers twin-needle stitched leather, a standard Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and the latest Land Rover technological innovations, including Clear Sight Ground View for new levels of visibility. You have six trim levels to choose from:
- Range Rover Evoque S – From $42,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque SE – From $47,200 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – $46,600 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – $51,150 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE – $55,800 MSRP
- Range Rover Evoque First Edition – $56,850 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Velar
The Range Rover Velar won the 2018 World Car Design of the Year award at its debut. The reductionist design concept behind the Range Rover Velar is revolutionary, and based on flowing lines, flush door handles, and an integrated rear spoiler that improves aerodynamics. Features such as the foil-stamped grille, signature daytime running lights, and Burnished Copper accents keep turning heads around Phoenix. The Velar prices are as follows:
- Range Rover Velar S – From $56,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $75,300 MSRP
- Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic – $90,790 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Sport
The Range Rover Sport is a slightly more compact model with additional off-road capabilities and performance features, perfect for those Gilbert adventures. The Range Rover Sport has six trims levels to choose from:
- Range Rover Sport SE – From $68,650 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE – From $74,250 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HST – From $82,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $86,500 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $88,990 MSRP
- Range Rover Sport SVR – From $114,500 MSRP
Find Your Favorite Range Rover at Land Rover Chandler Today
Now that you no longer have to wonder, “How much is a Range Rover?” and you know the Range Rover cost for each model, head into Land Rover Chandler to find your favorite SUV. Our friendly team will show you all of the color options and extraordinary features, and teach you how to make the most of the 2020 Range Rover fuel economy. Review our current specials and then contact us today!
More About Land Rover Model Features
We’ve all heard just how resilient and tough the iconic Range Rover is for the Phoenix area, but what about the 2020 Range Rover MPG? Just how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? You might be surprised to know that the latest models can generate up to 24 mpg in combined city/highway…
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before…
If you’ve been daydreaming about purchasing a new luxury vehicle, you’re probably considering a new Range Rover. The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, with pricing options from $90,900 MSRP, for the base model, to $209,500 MSRP, for the top-of-the-line SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase model. Of course, the celebrated…
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is guaranteed to please the Phoenix region’s most demanding drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. With advanced technology features, thoughtful design elements, and luxurious finishing touches, this remarkably spacious compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives. Learn More View Inventory…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find…