2018 Range Rover Velar Performance
The 2018 Range Rover Velar is a dynamic and sophisticated SUV ready for anything. Find out all the Range Rover Velar is capable of and check out Range Rover Velar specs at Land Rover Chandler near Gilbert. Then be sure to browse our inventory to find a Range Rover Velar for sale at our dealership that speaks to you.
Engine Specs & Options
With three powerful engines to choose from and a towing capacity of up to 5,500 lbs, you can find the 2018 Range Rover Velar that fits your needs in Phoenix, whether you want to take your SUV on or off the roads:
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine: 247 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 6.4 seconds
- 2.0L turbocharged diesel 4-cylinder engine: 180 hp, 317 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 8.4 seconds
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine: 380 hp, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
Land Rover rules the roads and the unpaved wilderness alike with sophisticated technologies and engineering. Tackle whatever the elements throw your way with the wide variety of Range Rover Velar performance features below:
- Terrain Response®: This adjustable feature automatically responds to the road surface to make sure you have control on any type of terrain.
- Adaptive Dynamics: This technology monitors and responds to the vehicle’s movements to adjust to driver behavior, weather conditions, and more.
- Hill Descent Control®: This feature allows for a controlled downhill drive to avoid slippage and overworking the engine.
- Dynamic Stability Control: When you are on rocky roads and tight curves in Tempe, this feature helps keep your Range Rover Velar from tipping.
- Electronic Air Suspension: This feature works from second to second to deliver a smooth ride no matter if you are on or off the road.
- Wading: The Range Rover Velar boasts a 25.5-inch wade depth, and Wade Sensing technology uses sensors to detect and alert you when you are close to the limit.
Test Out the Range Rover Velar Today!
After you explore the likes of the Range Rover Velar vs. Mercedes-Benz GLC visit Land Rover Chandler to test out the Velar in person. We can’t wait to help you find the luxury SUV that best suits your lifestyle.
More from Land Rover Chandler
The 2020 Range Rover Velar has shown us all how refined an SUV can really be, and with so many exciting Velar color options to choose from, it’s easy to find a model that reflects your unique personality and style. Don’t just take our word for it. Explore the Range Rover Velar colors with our…
Drivers across Phoenix and Gilbert trying to decide between Land Rover Range Rover configurations have to think about everything from features to engine specs, so we put together a quick guide covering everything you need to know. Once you’re done, don’t hesitate to contact your local authorized retailer to schedule a test drive. Contact Us…
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? Drivers from Phoenix to Gilbert and beyond can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 3,968 pounds in the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. Explore towing specs, capacities, and performance features at Land Rover Chandler, then browse our inventory to find the ideal new Range Rover Evoque for sale in…
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between the terms “Land Rover” and “Range Rover”? Land Rover is a brand, and a Range Rover is a type of Land Rover model. There is a further distinction between the specific Range Rover model and the Range Rover lineup (informally known as the “Range Rover family”)….
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is not only a striking and stylish luxury SUV that comes in multiple colors for Phoenix drives, but it is also capable of towing up to 5,512 pounds and comes equipped with advanced performance technology for better towing. Learn more about the towing specs, engine options, and performance features…