2018 Range Rover Velar Performance
The 2018 Range Rover Velar is a dynamic and sophisticated SUV ready for anything. Find out all the Range Rover Velar is capable of and check out Range Rover Velar specs at Land Rover Chandler near Gilbert. Then be sure to browse our inventory to find a Range Rover Velar for sale at our dealership that speaks to you.
Engine Specs & Options
With three powerful engines to choose from and a towing capacity of up to 5,500 lbs, you can find the 2018 Range Rover Velar that fits your needs in Phoenix, whether you want to take your SUV on or off the roads:
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine: 247 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 6.4 seconds
- 2.0L turbocharged diesel 4-cylinder engine: 180 hp, 317 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 8.4 seconds
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine: 380 hp, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
Land Rover rules the roads and the unpaved wilderness alike with sophisticated technologies and engineering. Tackle whatever the elements throw your way with the wide variety of Range Rover Velar performance features below:
- Terrain Response®: This adjustable feature automatically responds to the road surface to make sure you have control on any type of terrain.
- Adaptive Dynamics: This technology monitors and responds to the vehicle’s movements to adjust to driver behavior, weather conditions, and more.
- Hill Descent Control®: This feature allows for a controlled downhill drive to avoid slippage and overworking the engine.
- Dynamic Stability Control: When you are on rocky roads and tight curves in Tempe, this feature helps keep your Range Rover Velar from tipping.
- Electronic Air Suspension: This feature works from second to second to deliver a smooth ride no matter if you are on or off the road.
- Wading: The Range Rover Velar boasts a 25.5-inch wade depth, and Wade Sensing technology uses sensors to detect and alert you when you are close to the limit.
Test Out the Range Rover Velar Today!
After you explore the likes of the Range Rover Velar vs. Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Range Rover Velar vs. Porsche Cayenne, visit Land Rover Chandler to test out the Velar in person. We can’t wait to help you find the luxury SUV that best suits your lifestyle.
More from Land Rover Chandler
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport is an attractive luxury vehicle that stands out on Phoenix roads. While this model is filled with many impressive features and comes with plenty of innovation, drivers can also choose from a wide variety of interior and exterior color options. Check out the 2019 Range Rover Sport colors…
Phoenix and Gilbert drivers can use Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ to seamlessly connect their compatible Android™️ or Apple iOS® smartphones to the Land Rover InControl touchscreen. Learn more about this technology and how to use it with Land Rover Chandler today. Having issues setting it up? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact Us How Do…
Phoenix and Gilbert drivers looking for top-of-the-line luxury combined with rugged performance capabilities can do no wrong in a 2019 Land Rover Range Rover. Explore Range Rover configurations and price points at Land Rover Chandler to find out which one has everything you are looking for, then contact us for a test drive! Learn More View Inventory…
The terms moonroof and sunroof are thrown around interchangeably, but there is a difference between them. The differences lie in the materials as well as usage. A sunroof is made of glass or metal that slides open or pops up to allow light to flow into the cabin and a moonroof is a clear or…
There’s a lot to do in Phoenix, from water sports to hiking trails to visiting museums. And in order to fuel yourself to get around to all these places and take road trips in Chandler, you’ll need the right amount of caffeine. Be sure to visit one of the many coffee shops in Phoenix, AZ…