2018 Range Rover Velar Performance
The 2018 Range Rover Velar is a dynamic and sophisticated SUV ready for anything. Find out all the Range Rover Velar is capable of and check out Range Rover Velar specs at Land Rover Chandler near Gilbert. Then be sure to browse our inventory to find a Range Rover Velar for sale at our dealership that speaks to you.
Engine Specs & Options
With three powerful engines to choose from and a towing capacity of up to 5,500 lbs, you can find the 2018 Range Rover Velar that fits your needs in Phoenix, whether you want to take your SUV on or off the roads:
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine: 247 hp, 269 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 6.4 seconds
- 2.0L turbocharged diesel 4-cylinder engine: 180 hp, 317 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 8.4 seconds
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine: 380 hp, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 5.3 seconds
Land Rover rules the roads and the unpaved wilderness alike with sophisticated technologies and engineering. Tackle whatever the elements throw your way with the wide variety of Range Rover Velar performance features below:
- Terrain Response®: This adjustable feature automatically responds to the road surface to make sure you have control on any type of terrain.
- Adaptive Dynamics: This technology monitors and responds to the vehicle’s movements to adjust to driver behavior, weather conditions, and more.
- Hill Descent Control®: This feature allows for a controlled downhill drive to avoid slippage and overworking the engine.
- Dynamic Stability Control: When you are on rocky roads and tight curves in Tempe, this feature helps keep your Range Rover Velar from tipping.
- Electronic Air Suspension: This feature works from second to second to deliver a smooth ride no matter if you are on or off the road.
- Wading: The Range Rover Velar boasts a 25.5-inch wade depth, and Wade Sensing technology uses sensors to detect and alert you when you are close to the limit.
Test Out the Range Rover Velar Today!
After you explore the likes of the Range Rover Velar vs. Mercedes-Benz GLC visit Land Rover Chandler to test out the Velar in person. We can’t wait to help you find the luxury SUV that best suits your lifestyle.
More from Land Rover Chandler
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is one of the most luxurious SUVs ever made, and Phoenix drivers have taken notice. For our neighbors, luxury and customizability go hand in hand, and that means that no shopping experience could be complete without a comprehensive look at the 2020 Range Rover colors! We’ll cover Range Rover…
Our Chandler customers know the feeling well: when you’re driving a Land Rover Discovery, you own the road. But what about towing? How much can the Land Rover Discovery tow? Can it handle a boat or a small camper? You bet it can! This SUV’s good looks aren’t the only thing that’s rugged about it….
We’ve all heard just how resilient and tough the iconic Range Rover is for the Phoenix area, but what about the 2020 Range Rover MPG? Just how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? You might be surprised to know that the latest models can generate up to 24 mpg in combined city/highway…
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before…
The new Land Rover Range Rover continues to set standards for SUV capability, but how much is a Range Rover? While the flagship Range Rover starts at $92,000 MSRP for model-year 2021, the price of your Range Rover will depend on your chosen model and trim level. The standard Range Rover Evoque–the most accessible Range…