2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Towing Capacity
If you are in Phoenix searching for a vehicle with the right combination of interior refinement, off-road prowess, and towing capability, choose the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With up to 4,409 pounds towing capacity, find out what there is to know about Land Rover Discovery Sport towing and more at Land Rover Chandler. Then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive to experience this luxury SUV in person.
How Much Can A Land Rover Discovery Sport Tow?
4,409 pounds towing capacity: Depending on the Land Rover Discovery Sport trim level and configuration you choose and how much of the 62.75 cubic feet of cargo capacity you use (with rear seats folded down), the Discovery Sport towing capacity with vary, but you can reach a maximum of 4,409 pounds towing capacity.
Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/Gross Train Weight: If you choose the standard two-row Discovery Sport configuration, the maximum gross train weight is 9,931 pounds. If you get the optional third row of seating for seven-passenger seating capacity, the gross train weight is 10,273 pounds.
If you’re doing a lot of heavy lifting, contact the Land Rover Chandler service team to see if you should make any adjustments to your Discovery Sport maintenance schedule.
Discovery Sport Performance Specs
The Discovery Sport engine options are part of what make the 4,409 pounds towing capacity possible. Explore the Discovery Sport specs below to find out which option is right for your Gilbert needs:
- Standard 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 251 lb-ft of torque
- Available 286 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 295 lb-ft of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- 23.6″ wading depth
Discovery Sport Capability Features
These Discovery Sport features will help you tow more safely and confidently on Tempe roads:
- Terrain Response®: Select one of the drive modes to best tailor your Discovery Sport to your driving style.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC®): This system helps maneuver your Discovery Sport down steep hills keeping control in your hands.
- Adaptive Dynamics: With advanced MagneRide™, this system monitors on and off-road movement to analyze the road inputs, ultimately giving you more control.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking: In order to enhance agility and stability when turning or navigating rough corners, the distribution of torque balances between all four wheels for improved grip.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: Maintain a steady speed using this technology so you can focus more on the control.
Find the Right Luxury SUV at Land Rover Chandler
If you aren’t sure if the Discovery Sport is the right choice for you, compare the Discovery Sport vs. BMW X5 or Acura MDX to check out the competition. You can also explore more Land Rover SUV options by learning about Land Rover Discovery towing and Range Rover Velar towing at Land Rover Chandler.
Learn More at Land Rover Chandler
There’s no vehicle in the world quite like the 2021 Range Rover. Whether you look to its segment-leading interior technologies or its genuinely impressive capacities, it’s clear that this luxurious adventure-ready SUV has a cabin that will please every passenger. Take an in-depth look at the 2021 Range Rover interior before you get behind the…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is one of the most luxurious SUVs ever made, and Phoenix drivers have taken notice. For our neighbors, luxury and customizability go hand in hand, and that means that no shopping experience could be complete without a comprehensive look at the 2020 Range Rover colors! We’ll cover Range Rover…
Our Chandler customers know the feeling well: when you’re driving a Land Rover Discovery, you own the road. But what about towing? How much can the Land Rover Discovery tow? Can it handle a boat or a small camper? You bet it can! This SUV’s good looks aren’t the only thing that’s rugged about it….