What Are the Best Off-Road Tires for Range Rover?
The flagship Land Rover Range Rover is built to be off-road-ready and stand out against competition like Jeep. It’s nevertheless important to buy tires that are right for off-roading before you set out from Phoenix or Gilbert, to ensure vehicle and passenger safety. Check out our guide to choosing off-road tires for your Range Rover model at Land Rover Chandler, and contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer with any questions.
Top Three Tips for Choosing Range Rover Tires
Depending on different on and off-road terrains you anticipate, you will want to choose different Land Rover tires for your Range Rover. Before you set off on your next adventure, ask yourself these questions to ensure your tires fit your needs.
- Do these tires need to perform well on the street? Is your Range Rover an off-roading-only vehicle? Are you going to switch out your off-roading tires for normal tires after each excursion? Then it shouldn’t matter if your off-roading tires are good for street driving.
- What kind of terrain will you be off-roading on? Do live in a place where it rains a lot? Or are there a lot of rocky hills on the off-roading courses you frequent? You’ll want off-roading tires built for the terrain you’ll encounter most, such as Sand, Ice, Snow, Mud, and Heavy Rock.
- What kind of off-roading do you like to do? If you prefer mudding rather than sand dunes, or if you are partial to a good rock crawl, be sure to get the tires that will let you have the most fun on the terrain you like.
Range Rover Off-Road Capability
Once you have the tires you need, make sure you get to know all the Range Rover features that can help you when you are off-roading. With a wading depth of up to 35.4 inches, you can go further off the beaten path. Additional Range Rover off-roading features include:
- A high-strength all-aluminum unibody makes the vehicle strong but light and ideal for off-roading
- Standard Terrain Response®, Dynamic Stability Control, and Hill Descent Control ensure your Range Rover is ready to tackle any road conditions or off-road conditions while keeping you safe.
- With the available Terrain Response® 2, your vehicle senses the changing terrain and automatically adjusts to optimize performance.
- Experience a more comfortable right when going over rocky terrain and dunes with the available Active Locking Rear Differential
- The available All-Terrain Progress Control allows you to easily navigate through low-traction terrain like mud, snow, and sand at a slow and steady speed.
Visit Land Rover Chandler for Your Range Rover Tire Needs
Before you head off the pavement, be sure to peruse our Land Rover off-roading SUV checklist, or learn more about Range Rover seating capacity to see all the configuration possibilities. If you are ready to get your Range Rover tires for off-roading, visit our genuine Land Rover parts center near Tempe, or get more automotive advice from Land Rover Chandler like how to unlock your steering wheel!