What’s Inside the 2020 Range Rover Sport Interior?
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find in a new Land Rover–and then some.
Take a closer look with Land Rover Chandler, and then experience it for yourself on the roads near Phoenix!
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Whether you’re interested in clever design elements like the SportShift gear selector or next-generation technology features like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays, you’ll find that the Range Rover Sport interior gives you plenty to get excited about.
Here’s what you should look for on your test drive:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you’ll never have to hunt for the features or settings you’d like to access. You can even display your navigation on one screen, while adjusting features or media on the other!
- InControl® – When you sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, you’ll be able to access Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and so much more. You’ll also enjoy standard voice control!
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can easily interface with your vehicle and enjoy impressive connectivity on the go. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or benefit from Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on the trim you select, you’ll receive the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System. No matter which you settle on, you’ll enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
Plan Any Adventure with the Range Rover Sport Capacity
Every element in the Range Rover Sport interior has been created with the world’s most adventurous drivers and families in mind, and since you can choose a five-seat interior or a 7-seat setup, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Here’s what you need to know about the Range Rover Sport capacity for cargo:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats Upright – 5.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats Upright – 22 cubic feet of cargo space
The optional Range Rover Sport third row is designed for occasional use, and since you can easily fold them flat in a hurry, it’s easy to make more room for cargo when you need it. Whether you opt for the 7-seat or 5-seat configuration, you can easily fold down more seats to expand your capacities:
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats Upright – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats Upright – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats Upright – 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, for everything you can’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you’ll have this SUV’s roof space and towing capacity! Carry up to 220 pounds on top of your vehicle, or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Experience the Range Rover Sport Interior in Person!
Are you ready to get some hands-on experience with the 2020 Range Rover Sport interior features? At Land Rover Chandler, there’s never been a better time to find out how you feel in the driver’s seat! Find a new Range Rover Sport for sale today, or take the time to check out our new vehicle special offers today.
More About Land Rover Model Features
Our Chandler customers know the feeling well: when you’re driving a Land Rover Discovery, you own the road. But what about towing? How much can the Land Rover Discovery tow? Can it handle a boat or a small camper? You bet it can! This SUV’s good looks aren’t the only thing that’s rugged about it….
We’ve all heard just how resilient and tough the iconic Range Rover is for the Phoenix area, but what about the 2020 Range Rover MPG? Just how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? You might be surprised to know that the latest models can generate up to 24 mpg in combined city/highway…
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before…
If you’ve been daydreaming about purchasing a new luxury vehicle, you’re probably considering a new Range Rover. The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, with pricing options from $90,900 MSRP, for the base model, to $209,500 MSRP, for the top-of-the-line SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase model. Of course, the celebrated…
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is guaranteed to please the Phoenix region’s most demanding drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. With advanced technology features, thoughtful design elements, and luxurious finishing touches, this remarkably spacious compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives. Learn More View Inventory…