What’s Inside the 2020 Range Rover Sport Interior?
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find in a new Land Rover–and then some.
Take a closer look with Land Rover Chandler, and then experience it for yourself on the roads near Phoenix!
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Whether you’re interested in clever design elements like the SportShift gear selector or next-generation technology features like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays, you’ll find that the Range Rover Sport interior gives you plenty to get excited about.
Here’s what you should look for on your test drive:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you’ll never have to hunt for the features or settings you’d like to access. You can even display your navigation on one screen, while adjusting features or media on the other!
- InControl® – When you sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, you’ll be able to access Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and so much more. You’ll also enjoy standard voice control!
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can easily interface with your vehicle and enjoy impressive connectivity on the go. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or benefit from Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on the trim you select, you’ll receive the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System. No matter which you settle on, you’ll enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
Plan Any Adventure with the Range Rover Sport Capacity
Every element in the Range Rover Sport interior has been created with the world’s most adventurous drivers and families in mind, and since you can choose a five-seat interior or a 7-seat setup, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Here’s what you need to know about the Range Rover Sport capacity for cargo:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats Upright – 5.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats Upright – 22 cubic feet of cargo space
The optional Range Rover Sport third row is designed for occasional use, and since you can easily fold them flat in a hurry, it’s easy to make more room for cargo when you need it. Whether you opt for the 7-seat or 5-seat configuration, you can easily fold down more seats to expand your capacities:
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats Upright – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats Upright – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats Upright – 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, for everything you can’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you’ll have this SUV’s roof space and towing capacity! Carry up to 220 pounds on top of your vehicle, or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Experience the Range Rover Sport Interior in Person!
Are you ready to get some hands-on experience with the 2020 Range Rover Sport interior features? At Land Rover Chandler, there’s never been a better time to find out how you feel in the driver’s seat! Find a new Range Rover Sport for sale today, or take the time to check out our new vehicle special offers today.
More About Land Rover Model Features
Land Rover offers many of their vehicles with a vast suite of eye-catching paint colors, and the 2021 Range Rover Velar is no exception! Whether you’re shopping for a model on our lot or you’d prefer to order a new model and have it delivered to our dealership, our guide to the Range Rover Velar…
The 2022 Range Rover Sport towing capacity tops out at 7,716 pounds, but how much can the Range Rover Sport tow with your preferred engine? In fact, when properly equipped, almost every configuration can reach the upper limit! We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the lineup before you move forward, and…
Once you’ve spent time exploring the 2022 Range Rover trim levels, we think you’ll have a very difficult time settling for any alternative on the market today. After all, what could be more appealing than a high-end luxury SUV with a spacious, lushly appointed interior and legendary off-road capabilities? This is one model that…
How much you pay for your new Land Rover depends on which trim you ultimately choose. The Range Rover price list starts at around $43,300 MSRP for the base model of the new Range Rover Evoque, and goes up to $211,000 MSRP for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. When you pay a higher…
The 2021 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity can reach as high as 3,968 pounds. Although you’ll need to add the optional trailer hitch in order to travel with heavy cargo, you can rest assured that the powerful, AWD Evoque is more than capable of getting you from A to B with all your gear in…