How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? Drivers from Phoenix to Gilbert and beyond can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 3,968 pounds in the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. Explore towing specs, capacities, and performance features at Land Rover Chandler, then browse our inventory to find the ideal new Range Rover Evoque for sale in Chandler.
Towing Specs and Engine Options
At all trim levels and engine options, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque offers up to 3,968 pounds towing capacity, when equipped with the available the towing accessories. If you plan on towing, carrying roof cargo, or taking off-roading adventures, here are some additional capacities you may want to know:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/Gross Train Weight: 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.35 inches
You can choose from two different engine options, each of which comes standard with all-wheel drive but with slightly different performance specs:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 246 hp Turbocharged Gas (269 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 296 hp Turbocharged Gas MHEV (295 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Performance and Capability Features
Like any other Land Rover SUV, the Range Rover Evoque is highly capable and well-equipped to handle your towing needs in Gilbert. Explore the Range Rover Evoque features that will help make towing safer and easier–they will even enhance your drives when you are not hauling anything but need to tackle tough road conditions and more:
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
Check out the Range Rover Evoque interior to learn more about this model’s exciting features!
Find Range Rover Evoque in Chandler
When you are ready to explore 2020 Range Rover Evoque safety features, fuel economy, and more, contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer. If you want to see how this model measures up to other Land Rover vehicles, compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar, or get specifics about Range Rover Velar towing capacity at Land Rover Chandler.
Learn More at Land Rover Chandler
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is guaranteed to please the Phoenix region’s most demanding drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. With advanced technology features, thoughtful design elements, and luxurious finishing touches, this remarkably spacious compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives. Learn More View Inventory…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find…
How many seats come in a Range Rover? It’s no secret: The 2020 Range Rover offers room for up to five passengers to travel comfortably. This Land Rover SUV’s seating capacity drops to four if you decide to upgrade with Rear Executive Class Seats, but you and your passengers will have more room to spread…