Your Handy Used Vehicle Buying Checklist
Can shopping for used vehicles and used luxury cars be daunting? Absolutely. Does it have to be? Nope! All you really need is the right used car buying checklist, so Land Rover Chandler has put one together on your behalf.
- Do your research
- Ask the right questions to a friendly staff
- Inspect the vehicle
- Take a test drive
- Get a vehicle history report
- Go through a dealership
Let’s break down those steps to get ensure you drive home in the right used car to meet your needs.
Your Used Car Buying Checklist
- Do your research: There are plenty of used vehicles out there, so research models in your chosen class (i.e., sedan or SUV), then make a list of top options. You’re bound to find Land Rover vehicles on the list of top options. You can check prices online using resources like Kelley Blue Book.
- Ask the right questions: You should know how many miles are on the odometer, whether the car has been in an accident, what the current condition is, and how many previous owners there have been.
- Inspect the vehicle: Keep a sharp eye out for signs of repair or floor damage. Check for rust and make sure all the lights work.
- Take a test drive: Don’t just stick to the parking lot – go on a decent test drive from Chandler to Tempe, making sure you can reach up to 60 mph. You want to know the vehicle can handle going longer distances, as well as around Phoenix streets.
- Get a vehicle history report: Write down the used vehicle’s 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and get a history report from a site like Autocheck or CARFAX. Anything you need to know will be on that report.
- Go through a dealership: Sure, that Craigslist ad might look tempting, but you should really pick a dealership to avoid scams. You can rely on the Penske Pre-Owned Promise and you’ll also discover a selection of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models, which are a cut above the standard used vehicle.
Check Out Our Used Vehicle Inventory at Land Rover Chandler
You should find a wide selection of used Land Rover vehicles and non-Land Rover vehicles in our inventory. Compare models such as the Range Rover Velar vs. the Mercedes-Benz GLC or two other models to help make your decision. Contact us today to find the next vehicle that will take you to all the fun things to do in Chandler, AZ!
Latest News from Land Rover Chandler
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is not only a striking and stylish luxury SUV for Phoenix drives, but it is also capable of towing up to 5,512 pounds and comes equipped with advanced performance technology for better towing. Learn more about the towing specs, engine options, and performance features that this model offers, then…
If you are in Phoenix searching for a vehicle with the right combination of interior refinement, off-road prowess, and towing capability, choose the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport. With up to 4,409 pounds towing capacity, find out what there is to know about Land Rover Discovery Sport towing and more at Land Rover Chandler. Then contact your…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery is a spacious luxury SUV with up to three rows of seating for 5-7 passengers. It also offers luxe amenities like a 10-speaker sound system and a10-inch color touchscreen, as well as a max cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet. However, you don’t have to compromise to take advantage of brawny…