Your Handy Used Vehicle Buying Checklist
Can shopping for used vehicles and used luxury cars be daunting? Absolutely. Does it have to be? Nope! All you really need is the right used car buying checklist, so Land Rover Chandler has put one together on your behalf.
- Do your research
- Ask the right questions to a friendly staff
- Inspect the vehicle
- Take a test drive
- Get a vehicle history report
- Go through a dealership
Let’s break down those steps to get ensure you drive home in the right used car to meet your needs.
Your Used Car Buying Checklist
- Do your research: There are plenty of used vehicles out there, so research models in your chosen class (i.e., sedan or SUV), then make a list of top options. You’re bound to find Land Rover vehicles on the list of top options. You can check prices online using resources like Kelley Blue Book.
- Ask the right questions: You should know how many miles are on the odometer, whether the car has been in an accident, what the current condition is, and how many previous owners there have been.
- Inspect the vehicle: Keep a sharp eye out for signs of repair or floor damage. Check for rust and make sure all the lights work.
- Take a test drive: Don’t just stick to the parking lot – go on a decent test drive from Chandler to Tempe, making sure you can reach up to 60 mph. You want to know the vehicle can handle going longer distances, as well as around Phoenix streets.
- Get a vehicle history report: Write down the used vehicle’s 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and get a history report from a site like Autocheck or CARFAX. Anything you need to know will be on that report.
- Go through a dealership: Sure, that Craigslist ad might look tempting, but you should really pick a dealership to avoid scams. You can rely on the Penske Pre-Owned Promise and you’ll also discover a selection of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models, which are a cut above the standard used vehicle. We can also answer questions you have on your liability insurance costs.
Check Out Our Used Vehicle Inventory at Land Rover Chandler
You should find a wide selection of used Land Rover vehicles and non-Land Rover vehicles in our inventory. You can also rely on our car buying tips on things like guaranteed financing, improving your credit score, and more! Contact us today to find the next vehicle that will take you to all the fun things to do in Chandler, AZ!
Latest News from Land Rover Chandler
We’ve all heard just how resilient and tough the iconic Range Rover is for the Phoenix area, but what about the 2020 Range Rover MPG? Just how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? You might be surprised to know that the latest models can generate up to 24 mpg in combined city/highway…
The 2020 Range Rover is the flagship model in the Land Rover lineup, and if you’ve done any research at all, you already know that it offers unparalleled combination of capability, technology, luxury. So, what can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover interior? Our team has broken down everything you’ll need to know before…
If you’ve been daydreaming about purchasing a new luxury vehicle, you’re probably considering a new Range Rover. The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available in a wide range of configurations, with pricing options from $90,900 MSRP, for the base model, to $209,500 MSRP, for the top-of-the-line SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase model. Of course, the celebrated…