Your Handy Used Vehicle Buying Checklist
Can shopping for used vehicles and used luxury cars be daunting? Absolutely. Does it have to be? Nope! All you really need is the right used car buying checklist, so Land Rover Chandler has put one together on your behalf.
- Do your research
- Ask the right questions to a friendly staff
- Inspect the vehicle
- Take a test drive
- Get a vehicle history report
- Go through a dealership
Let’s break down those steps to get ensure you drive home in the right used car to meet your needs.
Your Used Car Buying Checklist
- Do your research: There are plenty of used vehicles out there, so research models in your chosen class (i.e., sedan or SUV), then make a list of top options. You’re bound to find Land Rover vehicles on the list of top options. You can check prices online using resources like Kelley Blue Book.
- Ask the right questions: You should know how many miles are on the odometer, whether the car has been in an accident, what the current condition is, and how many previous owners there have been.
- Inspect the vehicle: Keep a sharp eye out for signs of repair or floor damage. Check for rust and make sure all the lights work.
- Take a test drive: Don’t just stick to the parking lot – go on a decent test drive from Chandler to Tempe, making sure you can reach up to 60 mph. You want to know the vehicle can handle going longer distances, as well as around Phoenix streets.
- Get a vehicle history report: Write down the used vehicle’s 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and get a history report from a site like Autocheck or CARFAX. Anything you need to know will be on that report.
- Go through a dealership: Sure, that Craigslist ad might look tempting, but you should really pick a dealership to avoid scams. You can rely on the Penske Pre-Owned Promise and you’ll also discover a selection of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models, which are a cut above the standard used vehicle. We can also answer questions you have on your liability insurance costs.
Check Out Our Used Vehicle Inventory at Land Rover Chandler
You should find a wide selection of used Land Rover vehicles and non-Land Rover vehicles in our inventory. You can also rely on our car buying tips on things like guaranteed financing, improving your credit score, and more! Contact us today to find the next vehicle that will take you to all the fun things to do in Chandler, AZ!
Latest News from Land Rover Chandler
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior is guaranteed to please the Phoenix region’s most demanding drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. With advanced technology features, thoughtful design elements, and luxurious finishing touches, this remarkably spacious compact SUV has everything you’ll need to get more out of your daily drives. Learn More View Inventory…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find…
How many seats come in a Range Rover? It’s no secret: The 2020 Range Rover offers room for up to five passengers to travel comfortably. This Land Rover SUV’s seating capacity drops to four if you decide to upgrade with Rear Executive Class Seats, but you and your passengers will have more room to spread…